Sonam Kapoor Weight Loss Workout And Diet Plan
Name : Sonam Kapoor
Birthday : 9 June, 1985
Zodiac : Gemini
Marital status : Single
Price: Filmfare Best Female Debut Award
SONAM KAPOORS BIOGRAPHY
Sonam Kapoor Comes from film family. She is the daughter of actor and producer Anil Kapoor, son and grandson of filmmaker Surinder Kapoor.
Unlike most children of the stars, Sonam began his life with a formal education and a grounding in the process of film making.
She graduated from the University in political science and economics.
Sonam Kapoor debuted with Saawariya (2007) alongside the male novice actor Ranbir Kapoor.
SONAM KAPOORS WORKOUT PLAN
To maintain its slim and slender silhouette Sonam Kapoor trains for an hour each day.
Sonams gymnastics routine consists mainly of cardiovascular exercises.
Sonam Kapoor’s workout routine includes-
-Sonam Begins his workout with jogging
-She Does 25 minutes of cardio exercises after jogging
-Sonams workout routine includes Cardio is followed by power yoga for four days and a few other dance
- Also follows a weight training using light weights
-In Summer she swims a lot and going for swimming when she gets time
SONAM KAPOORS DIET PLAN
Sonam Kapoor followed an intensive diet to lose weight. Sonam Kapoor was completely cut off from his favorite chocolates, chips. It was difficult for her, but she was determined to lose weight.
Sonam Kapoors diet Includes
- Her day begins with a glass of hot water instantly followed by a glass of hot water with honey and lemon.
- For breakfast, it has a seasonal fruit, an omelet of egg white toast and hot water. When she's bored with what she poha, upma or idli
- Whole wheat bread with egg white followed by a protein shake makes until his mid-morning snack
-Lunch is Sonams heavier meal including grilled chicken, curd, fruit and seasonal vegetables with chapatis in bajra,Jwar.
-She Guard still his light dinner with just a chicken sandwich with vegetables or a green salad.
- Sonam Kapoor also takes multivitamins.