Varun Dhawan Body Workout And Diet Routine
Name: Varun Dhawan
Birthday: April 24, 1987
Marital Status: Single
VARUN DHAWANS BIOGRAPHY
Varun is younger son of director David Dhawan.
He holds a degree in business management.
He started as an assistant, helping his father David Dhawan .
Fresh and energetic , Varun has already attracted Salman Khan.
VARUN DHAWANS WORKOUT ROUTINE
- Then he did some cardiovascular exercises
- A heavy weight training
- Training mixed martial arts
- He has been training for more flexible as to his stunts himself.
SOME TIPS FROM VARUN
- Include a physical activity you enjoy , such as swimming , dance or sport not to miss work every day .
- Mix and match various exercises in an appropriate direction to achieve better results.
- Do not exercise just to get big muscles, but exercise to make your body flexible and fit.
VARUN DHAWANS DIET PLANMy trainer Prashant , who also trains Shah Rukh Khan and Ajay Devgan , put me on a new diet says Varun .
Let's have a look at the typical diet day Varun Dhawan .
-Breakfast - Varun takes omelet, oatmeal , whole
wheat grain sandwich etc in breakfast.
-Lunch - Varun loves having steamed brown rice, three chapatis , broccoli, baked chicken etc in his lunch.
Snacks - He prefers to have fruits like papaya , banana, protein smoothie , lotus seeds , etc.
Dinner - The dinner being light is composed of many mixed grilled fish with vegetables, green tea, etc.