Deepika Padukone Diet Plan And Workout Fitness Secrets
Name: Deepika Padukone
Birthday: 5th January 1986
Marital status : Single.
Price: Filmfare Best Female Debut Award
Trivia: Deepika Padukone played badminton state level until 10 standard.
DEEPIKA PADUKONES BIOGRAPHY
Deepika Padukone born January 5, 1986 in Copenhagen Denmark, is an Indian Model & Actress.
Deepika Padukone is the daughter of former badminton champion Prakash Padukone. Her mother tongue is Konkani.
In 2006 itself, Deepika made her film debut in Kannada film Aishwarya face Actor Upendra. The following year, Deepika made her Bollywood debut with Farah Khan's blockbuster Om Shanti Om opposite Shahrukh Khan.
DEEPIKA PADUKONES WORKOUT PLAN
- Deepika wakes up at 6 am and goes to garden and does yoga and freehand exercises.
- Deepika goes to a gym whenever she receives time.
- After his yoga session Deepika going for a walk for half an hour
- Deepika Padukone also practice Pilates daily to improve its strength and stability Push-ups, squats, lunges, pull-ups and crunches are also part of her training regime
- Dance is another activity she loves, if it is not in a mood to do something else workout. Dancing is great exercise, which helps it to maintain its lean silhouette.
DEEPIKA PADUKONES DIET PLAN
Deepika Padukone did not starve and is a great gourmand. Yasmin Karachiwala suggests her to eat small meals at regular intervals of two hours.
Deepika Padukone follows a portion controlled diet.
- Deepika Padukone diet includes -
-For lunch Deepika Padukone prefer grilled fish with lots of vegetables and two chapatis
-For evening snack Deepika Padukone loves a handful of nuts with filter coffee.
-Deepikas dinner includes vegetables and chapatis with a green salad. After every two hours Deepika eat seasonal fresh fruit or drink fresh fruit juice.
WORKOUT TIPS FROM DEEPIKA PADUKONE- Eat healthy and nutritious diet
- Take fitness seriously and work on your body for a healthy life
- Dancing is a great way to burn calories, so if you do not want to go to a gym just dance.